How are you doing? I’ve been busy doing stuffs in school lately. So after a week-long hectic schedule, I decided to free myself from stress. When I travel back to Manila, I drop by at Watsons to look for something that could relax me. Good thing I got to buy the peel-off mask of Purederm which I’ve been looking for since last week.
What it claims
Purederm Deep Cleansing Peel-Off Mask gently peels away impurities and dead skin cells while Cucumber Extract leaves your skin moisturized, smooth, and silky. The airtight mask allows natural ingredients to penetrate deep into the pores to unclog and increase skin clarity and moisture.
What it looks like
How to Use
- Thoroughly cleanse the face.
- Open cap and apply the mask in a thin and even layer.
- Leave for approximately 15 minutes until it has completely dried, then slowly peel off (never pull) the mask starting from the bottom of your face.
- Rinse with water to remove any residue.
- Don’t apply the mask right under your eyes.
- After doing the procedure, I suggest that you apply moisturizer.
- For the mean time, avoid using toner or makeup for it may irritate the skin.
- Also, please read the precaution before using the product to avoid harm.
- Test the product on other part of your skin prior to applying it on your face to check if there are allergic reactions.
Months ago, I tried a trial pack of Purederm peel-off mask. It was my first time to use it, but it didn’t fail me even now. Since then, I use it twice or thrice a month when I feel I need it but not consecutively. It refreshes me, especially my face. There are no bad effects and I still continue to use the product. Actually, I am now using the 50g pack for only P99.
Pros and Cons
- Good packaging (easy squeeze)
- Easy to apply
- Leaves the skin soft
- Prevents oily skin (for a day or two)
- Easy to dry
- Hard to peel-off mask
- No extraordinary effects
Before I buy a product, I usually look for its online reviews if any whether if it is worthy. As I see, some would recommend the product and some would not. Of course we all have different experiences with the brand and as to my experience with Purederm Peel-Off Mask, my overall rating would be 3.5 / 5.0. For this reason, I recommend this product for you.