“Stressed spelled backwards is desserts. Coincidence? I think not!”
Desserts are said to be reliever of stress. Many people agree with that, and I am one of them. It’s time to unwind by preparing a delicious treat that won’t cost you a lot and take too much of your time.
Rocky road mix is fun and easy to try that everyone in the house, even kids, can make their own chocolate treat. What a nice way to bond with your family! No more long list of ingredients. And it’s as quick as 15 minutes to prepare.
- Chocolate chips
- Chocolate cupcake
- Mason jar
- Optional jar accessories: spork, ribbon, dedication tag
- Fill the bottom of the jar with slices of chocolate cupcake.
- Add a layer of nuts, chocolate chips, and marshmallows combined.
- Then drop the crushed graham in.
- Repeat the process until it gets to the top.
- Then pour the sprinkles.
- Cover it with the lid.
- Optional: Secure it with ribbon and tag. Don’t forget the spork tied on the cap.
Tip: Best served after being chilled in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
If you’re looking for other ways about what you can do with desserts… Desserts can serve as gifts in every occasion. Or why not have it as giveaways in your party! If you enjoy making treats, it is also a nice idea to start your business. There are many ways you can do with something, you just have to play with ideas.