Hello February, month of love!
Valentine’s day is around the corner! Are you excited? Surely, many of you have already planned their activities for that special day. And what could make it more special than having personalized dedication cards for your loved ones!
Though people today are becoming materialistic, it is still winsome if you add spices from your own effort. This Pinterest-inspired dedication card is perfect for everyone: be it kids, classmates, friends, parents, and/or love birds. Simple yet sweet. It makes your gift more appreciated than just the material gift alone. You can also have it as giveaways.
This Valentine’s card serves as an instant gift. It is easy to make, affordable, and sweet in style and in taste. And that’s more you like it!
So if you’re interested to make one or two for your lovelies, join me and let’s do it step-by-step.
- Printed Valentine’s dedication card
- Hershey’s chocolate kisses
- Double-sided tape
- Print the Valentine’s dedication card on a (8.5 x 11 in) fine paper. Suggested: Print it on a photo or board paper.
- Cut it out.
- Write the name on the banner to whom the card is dedicated.
- Stick one Hershey’s chocolate kiss on the ‘x’ mark.
Voila! Easy peasy, right?
I’m excited to give these to my lovelies!